Cub Scout Day Camp
Cub Scout Day Camp is an accredited, organized, three-to-four- day program for Cub Scouts using trained leadership at an approved site. Day camp is usually held during the day but not overnight.
It is a great opportunity for your scout to enjoy fun-filled days with his fellow Scouts at one of our nearby Cub Scout camps. Day Camp is held during the morning and through the early afternoon.
Our Scouts will enjoy tried and true camp favorites such as BBs, archery, cooking, sports, STEM, leadership, scout skills, hiking, and more.
2018 Camping Season
To register, click the link for the camp location you want your Scout to attend. Complete the registration and order forms, then click to pay.
Tiger Scouts must be accompanied by a parent who will be one-on-one with their Scout during Day Camp.
Cub Scout Day Camp will operate 5 sessions in 2018:
- Sauquoit Day Camp, Town of Paris Park June 25th-28th, 2018
- 2580 Sulphur Spring Road, Sauquoit, NY 13456
- Sidney Day Camp, Rockdale Rod and Gun Club: July 13th-15th, 2018
- 312 Rockdale Road, Mt Upton, NY13809
- Herkimer Day Camp, Herkimer Fish and Game Club: July 23th-26th, 2018
- 327 Pinegrove Road, Herkimer, NY 13350 (Look for Basset Healthcare)
- Oneida Day Camp, Oneida American Legion: July 30st-August 2nd, 2018
- 398 North Main St (Rt 46), Oneida, NY 13421
- Cobleskill Day Camp, Cobleskill Elks Lodge: August 16th-18th, 2018
- 152 Legion Drive, Cobleskill NY 12043
For specifics on the schedule, updates, and detailed programs, please go to the respective day camp page.
Medical Form Part A & B Required By All Attendees.
We will need to only Part A & B of the BSA medical forms for Camp. In the case of an inccident, we will have an EMT or Nurse as a health officer on staff at all times of camp operations.