Day Camp Cobleskill
Location: Cobleskill Elks Lodge: 152 Legion Drive, Cobleskill NY 12043
- 3 Days – August 16th-18th, 2018
- August 16th
- 8AM -9AM Registration
- 6PM parent pick up at the Cobleskill Elks Lodge
- August 17th
- 8AM-9AM Registration
- 8PM Parent Pick up at the Cobleskill Elks Lodge
- August 18th
- 8Am-9AM Registration
- 6 PM Parent Pick Up at the Cobleskill Elks Lodge
Program: BB guns, Archery, Swimming, Crafts, Nature, Passport to Adventure Themed Activities, and Sports.
- Tiger Scouts must be accompanied by a parent who will be one-on-one with their Scout during Day Camp.
- Leadership: Scouts will be formed into dens of 8 – 10 boys. Each den will have a den leader. Each station will have a Station Leader. Thus, as the cubs will rotate from activity to activity there will be at least two deep leadership. As well, there will be a certified camp director (Keith Knight), and program Director (Brandy Knight), and health officer there on site in case of emergency.
- What to Bring: Bag lunch each day (Make sure there is nothing that needs to be heated or kept frozen), water bottle, and closed toed shoes.
- Medical: We will have an EMT or Nurse as a health officer on staff at all times of camp operations. We will need only Part A and Part B of the BSA medical forms for camp. Any medicines need to be in original containers from pharmacy.
Questions? Please contact Paul Van der K
|Camp Director||Curt Vansteele||(518) 872-0613|