The Foothills District, covering Delaware County and Southern Schoharie County, is one of four districts in the Leatherstocking Council. The district serves over 400 youth in 30 units.
The administrative functions of the district and its committees are overseen by the volunteer District Chairman, and the unit-service aspects of district operations are managed by the volunteer District Commissioner. The professional District Executive advises the district's top leadership, and serves as a sounding board for concerns. Together, these individuals make up the District Key-3.
District Leadership (Key-3)
Michael O'Brien District Chairman
Edward Stammel, District Commissioner
Peter Miller, District Executive
District Committee Meetings-
Eagle Scout Board of Reviews . Life Scouts will receive a message informing them of the month of their Board of Review. Contact Advancement Chairman with any questions.
Information from our Committees
As we receive information from our subcommittees, items in this list will turn into clickable links for more information. Stay tuned!
- District Eagle Scout Listing
- STEM/NOVA Award Information
- District Membership Committee
- District Training Committee
- District Activities Committee
- District Fall Camporee
- District Cub Scout Events
- District Klondike/Gold Nugget Derby
- District Advancement Committee
- District Commissioner's Corner