Summer Employment Opportunities
Opportunities to serve Scouting as a member of the Summer Camp staff at Henderson Scout Reservation and Camp Kingsley Scout Reservation are available to outstanding applicants. Competition for employment is rigorous; the job is demanding but the experience is exhilarating.
Our camps are dedicated to supporting each unit’s outdoor and advancement program needs while giving every Scout an exciting and fulfilling long-term camping experience.
Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (if over 18), marital status, veteran status, or the presence of a health problem or disability that is unrelated to your ability to perform the job requested.
- The minimum age for most positions is 15, however, Boy Scouts of America standards require ages 18 and 21 minimum for some positions.
- Scouts who are 14 years old may apply for our CIT (Counselor in Training) Program
- Applicants must be registered members of the Boy Scouts of America.
- The principles of the Scout Oath and Law must be practiced as a way of life.
- The staff is expected to set an example of excellence in Scouting, which includes the proper wearing of the Scout uniform.
- Salary is based on position responsibility with consideration given to individual experience.
Use the link below to download a staff application, save your application on your computer as a pdf with your name as the file name. You can attach the file to the online portion of the application below. If you don't save your application on your computer first, your information will be lost. It is recommended that you submit your application early. Applicants will be notified of the interview schedule by the Camp Director. Thank you.
Applicants can also print the form and submit the form to the Utica Scout Office.